Composite rebars rods are extremely versatile. Read about the usage details
Composite rebars are used in the following areas:
• Temporary construction engineering: reinforcement of the Temporary with the possibility of cutting and drilling, which saves time during disassembly.
• Laboratory buildings and other that needs objects with requirements for protection against magnetic interference, buildings equipped with (MRI) magnetic resonance imaging devices, research and development centers, transformer stations due to terms of the indifference the electromagnetic.
• Reinforced concrete structures elements, infrastructure construction and hydraulic engineering.
In reinforced concrete plate elements
• Covers of the manholes, kerbs, reinforced concrete surfaces, gas stations, railway crossings, road shields, pavement surfaces, thin façade panels, acoustic screens, prefabricated wall and ceiling elements, parking blockades and other flat elements.
Foundations, piles, poles
• Cantilever balcony connections, beam nodes, frame nodes, segments of turbine, magnetic railway elements, prefabricated halls, exhibition halls, production halls, prefabricated stairs, elevator glass, garages, basement wall panels, reinforced concrete rings, crane beams, supporting structures.
• Road constructions, bridge structures, tunnel facilities, railway, airport facilities, rock reinforcement anchors, acoustic screens, ramps, road bridges.
Specialized engineering construction
• Deformation compensators, deep foundations, diaphragm walls, drilled piles, micro piles, special foundations, membranes, foundations of tanks, retaining walls, resistance of tunnel portals, underpasses, intermediate ceilings in tunnels, geotechnical structures, excavation sheeting, tight walls.
• Water pipes, water supply gates, breakwaters, anti-flood barriers, dams, strengthening river banks, water thresholds, harbor constructions, anti-outflow dams, landing strips, reinforced concrete caissons, edge stabilizers, harbor constructions, reinforced concrete channels.
• Objects of sewage treatment plants, chemical industry objects etc: thanks to the corrosion resistance and thickness reduction of the concrete cover layer, these structures can be thinned. These constructions are stronger against aggressive environment.
In reinforced concrete volume elements
• Silos, clarifiers, sewers, gas bottling plants, workshops, engine repair halls, wastewater tanks, storage bins, settler tanks, settling reservoirs, garbage incinerators, bridgeheads, support and foundations, railway sleepers, sleepers, traffic barriers, reinforced concrete pipes, T-beams, walls, girders and bolts, cantilever beams, portal frames, reinforced concrete boxes and containers, elements with reduced cover.
• Concrete fence panels, posts, platforms ducts, reinforced concrete openwork elements
Conversions and physical features of composite rebars